Tuesday 1 January 2008

Presden Ahmedinnajacket

The presden as rung me. E sais is not befeittin ther staytus for the I-rainian stewdents to live in a koranavan an e wants them upgrayded. I tol im not to wurry coz they ave alreddy blow it up sperimentin with nu xsplosif jakets. We ave put em in the basemint for now.

I see Presden Ahmedinnajaket now as is own blog an it alus gud to begin a new yr with wise werds from sumwon so lurned in the Werd of God, Ala be prays. We ope e can bring lastin peas to is cuntree. This wot e rote other day.

"Many peoples are exasperated from the present situation of the world. And they have come to the conclusion that the existed procedure, method and technique can not provide tranquilly and peace to the mankind.

Frankly, if Jesus Christ – the Messiah (peace be upon Him) was present today, how would He react? And whom would He stand with and against?

If Jesus Christ (peace be upon Him) was present today, he would order an encounter against those who would propagate corruption, obscenity and perversion, and try to nullify and exterminate the merits and the rights of women and diminish their position – a position that virgin Mary (peace be upon Her) – is their role model and sample."


Gud innit? I ave sen im a tie so e can dress proply. Peas be upon im.

No comments:

About Me

Professer of Celestial Astrotheology Hedmisteres of Instertue of the Werd: I is misterkal in me fishnets & I medertates lots but I is not fond of merhameds pants even tho I lives in them